- For all types of return reasons, we need you to include a completed Returns Form and a copy of your invoice so that we know who to credit, what you’re returning, etc. The Returns Form can be found in My Account > Resolution Centre
- Follow the step and select an appropriate option on step 2
Item not received - You paid for an item but never received it
Item dead on arrival - You received an item which was dead on arrival
Wrong item - You received an item which is not the one you ordered
Item significantly different from described - You received an item that was significantly different from the provided description
Item not working - You received an item which is not working or has stopped working
- New Returns - If you have changed your mind and want to return a new, unused part, simply send it back to us with a Return Form (see above) so we know who to refund. After 14 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non-expiring store credit. Please put your new returns in a shipping box to return them, do not use the manufacturer's box as the shipping box. Please note you can not return new or unused parts of kits, you must return the kit in it's entirety.
- Wrong Parts Return - Please Contact Us so that we can understand the cause of the error and get you the right part ASAP. Regardless of the cause of the error, we will make this right.
- Warranty Parts / Broken Parts Return - If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return it for a refund or replacement. After 14 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non-expiring store credit. You may return parts of kits if it is a warranty return.
- Core Returns - Please return cores with the fluid drained, wrapped in plastic, and inside the manufacturer's original box and inside an additional shipping box. Do not use the manufacturer box as a shipping box. We will inspect the core to confirm it is suitable for rebuild and in most cases process the credit for your core within 48 business hours of receipt.
We want you to be totally satisfied with our products and services.
There may be times when you need to return your online purchases. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you in returning your product.
We would like to remind you that the benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under Australian consumer law.
Help us, help you.
When to return a product
We offer you a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- When they are faulty
- Wrongly described
- Different from a sample shown to you; or
- Do not do what they are supposed to do
What information is needed to complete your return?
- Provide your receipt
- Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories, and packaging).
- Provide us with any extra information we may need to process your return.
With a receipt
- For an exchange, credit, refund or repair we ask for your name, telephone number, and signature in addition to your receipt.
- All purchases made on a debit/credit card will be credited back to the original card used, this includes any third party payments including PayPal.
Without a receipt
- If you don’t have a receipt, we ask for your photo identification showing your name, address, and signature.
- You can help us determine proof of purchase by providing a Bank Statement or similar.
Consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time period and can vary from product to product depending on factors such as the nature of goods, price, and statements made on packaging and product labels.
Our Online Store Managers can assist you with further information about the warranty period for the product you return.
Expenses: Any expenses relating to the return of your product online will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, we will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
Assessing your return
Product Assessment: We may need to conduct an assessment of your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain technical products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- Sound, electrical and motor driven products
- Power tools; and
- Customer orders – nonstore stock items
No refunds are given for postage. No refunds on electrical items.
Liaise with the manufacturer
For some product assessments, you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer, or their repair agent. Our store team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.
Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you feel that your rights under consumer law or our Returns Policy have not been met, please forward your concerns in writing to:
- Product Assurance Officer
MAUTOS PTY LTD
PO BOX 76
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059
Your privacy: MAUTOS only collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Principles outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).